Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mojo Monday Challenge #353

Hello everyone,

I am entering Mojo Monday Challenge #353 with this card:


I used Recollections pearl finish cardstock and printed different type of digital scrapbook paper designs on it. I love that pearly look of the card, gives it such tenderness....


I attached layers of the card with adhesive foam to add extra dimension to it.


I used pearl embellishments on the stroller and pretty much where ever I could to give it more of an elegant look.


Stroller is a Cricut Everyday Popup Cards Cartridge cutout embellished with large and medium size white pearls.


I made this double bow with pink seam binding ribbon and added handmade flower with pearl to the center since sketch required the flower. :)


Border was made out of velum and decorated with tiny pearls.

Here is the Challege Sketch:


I am very happy how this card turned out and I hope you like it too :)
This card can be purchased here
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

2 comments:

  1. Samra, your card is totally and beautifully precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Thank you so very much for your comment! I am humbled by it.

    ReplyDelete