Sunday, June 22, 2014

Quinceañera Dress Form Card

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to show off my latest creation that I made for a friend:


I made a Quinceañera Card with a matching Keepsake Box. I used alot of red lace ribbon that I sewed onto red tule and everything is attached to a Cricut cutout from Everyday pop up cards Cartridge. Top part of the dress is a corset template I found on Pinterest and modified it slightly. I stamped it and then heat embossed it with gold powder. I added some gold pearls onto the top of the dress and in the corner of the card. Sentiment is placed on a Spellbinders Fleur de Lis die cut and attached with some adhesive foam to give it extra dimension.


I am very happy how this project turned out.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

No comments:

Post a Comment