Sunday, June 8, 2014

Just a Note

Good Morning everyone,
I have decided to combine two Challenge entries with one card and I am very happy how this project turned out. I combined sketch from Mojo Monday Challenge #348 and The Shabby Tea Room "Vintage Love" theme.
Here are the sketch and inspiration photo from those challenges:



And this is what I have come up with:


I layered my elements based on the sketch and used all the required embellishments of The Shabby Tea Room Challenge: colors, lace/ribbon (I used both), roses and bling/glitter (again I used both :) )



The base cardstock is from DCWV The French Country Stack. I distressed the edges and then added lace rose ribbon for my border. "Just a Note" paper was embossed with Darice embossing folder and distressed with black ink. The writing feathers are cutouts from Cricut Cartridge Art Nouveau decorated with adhesive string pearls. Little birdie is a cutout from Cricut Creative Cards Cartridge. I used seambinding ribbon for my shabby bow and I topped the bow with handmade roses. Love making those roses!!



I hope you enjoyed viewing this post; I sure did enjoy making this card :)
Have a marvelous day and thanks for stopping by!
Samra

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful creation...love all the pretty elements!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Vintage Love" challenge!! I hope we will see there this week with our new "Lavender & Lace" challenge!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly appreciate your comment! I hope I'll find some spare time to join Lavender & Lace challenge.

    ReplyDelete